The health and well-being of our patients and their families is something we are taking seriously at Pine Rivers Physio and Sportscare. Due to Covid-19 we are following guidelines outlined by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and the Department of Health and making changes to ensure your safety.
Covid-19: Precautions We Are Taking To Keep Patients Safe
In accordance with Government guidelines regarding Covid-19, we are:
- Undertaking extra cleaning measures between patients
- Social distancing in the waiting room in accordance with Covid-19 guidelines
- Wearing gloves while treating patients
- Ensuring patients use hand sanitiser on entry
- Disposable paper towelling used to cover bedding
- All staff have completed Covid-19 infection control training modules with the Department of Health
Pine Rivers Physio and Sportscare is Offering Telehealth Consultation
Pine Rivers Physiotherapy is now offering telehealth video consults as a result of COVID-19. Telehealth, allows you to access your physio treatments from home as we understand many patients may be isolated (rural or urban) or choosing to avoid social situations to reduce their risk.
To book a telehealth appointment please call us or visit our Covid-19 telehealth website.
Phone: 3889 6056